Dedicated Gigabit Internet Accessfor Businesses in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Dedicated fiber wavelength
Other Internet providers put multiple businesses and buildings on the same “communications channel” (e.g. GPON), meaning that you all compete for capacity. With Ghost Comm’s 100% photonic technology, your business gets its own optical wavelength in the color spectrum, ensuring that your Internet traffic can run at any speed you want without having to share the road with others.
With symmetrical upload and download speeds, you can send multi-gigabyte files just as fast as you can download them. You can teleconference in high-definition with no interruption or lag time. Need more bandwidth? Upgrade or downgrade your service within a business day with a simple request. Spend your time getting work done, without having to wait for technology to catch up with you.
Direct connectivity to the world’s major data centers, servers, and sites
Amazon Cloud. Salesforce. Google Drive. With so many programs moving to the cloud, being directly plugged into servers such as Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo means that all your favorite applications and software run much smoother without delays.
|Dedicated Data Rate||Monthly Fee||Typical Installation Fee|
|1 Gbps||$850||$1,500 – $3,000|
|Increments of 10 Gbps to 100 Gbps||$7,500 per 10 Gbps||$15,000|
- Symmetrical capacity
- 100% Dedicated Service: Load-factor 1:1 Non-Oversubscribed
- SLA: Mean Time To Repair (“MTTR”): 4-Hours
- SLA: Network packet loss: Not exceeding 0.05%
- SLA: Network transit latency exiting MD & DC: Not to exceed 1.5ms
- SLA: Network availability: Equal to or greater than 99.995%
- SLA: Chronic outage clause: Customer may terminate without penalty if three SLA violations within any 90 calendar day window
- SLA: Initial service clause: Customer may terminate without penalty due to SLA or performance, within first 90 days of service.
by dedicated Ghost Communications crew
- IPv4, IPv6 (native), IPv4+IPv6
- BGP4/BGP4+ routing and multi-homing assistance
- Advanced BGP Communities
- Static IP Addressing
- Link Aggregation & Jumbo MTU Support
- Copper and Fiber Ethernet Interface Options